Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change the rear brake discs on a 2002 model Peugeot 307 2.0L XSi?

Have never done it on this car before. Just looking for info or poss. problems that might crop up.

Is there a website which details step by step instructions, or can someone list it out for me please?

By request of my mate here at work, who is looking over my shoulder, and plans to do his this weekend.

I hate french cars, but hey.... Someone's got to own them!How do I change the rear brake discs on a 2002 model Peugeot 307 2.0L XSi?
i have changed them on bmw.fords etc

after taking wheel off remove the brake calliper could have 2 bolts that need unscrewing or some pins that need pulling out.

once the calliper off the disc see what it needs to remove the disk should have nuts or screws,once you pulled the disc off ,slide the new one on.

i would recommend that you change your brake pads as well so you got an even wear.How do I change the rear brake discs on a 2002 model Peugeot 307 2.0L XSi?
Easiest way....take it to Kwikfit or similar!How do I change the rear brake discs on a 2002 model Peugeot 307 2.0L XSi?
Wise up and don't do the job if you are having to ask how,your life depends on the brakes
  • healthier dessert cake recipes
  • myspace pages
  •