Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Calling all car mechanics! in oxford?

hi i need to get my brake discs and pads changed for my mot on tuesday, they are being delivered on monday, i did have a guy that was going to fit them for me but he has since said he is going away that day so he cant do it, so if the garage do it they will charge me 拢140 to do it on top of the 拢300 to do the repairs for the mot, i havent got that much so is there any one in my area who knows how to fit them? and would be willing to do it? i will pay you for doing it, please can you let me no thanks, i am getting mot done in oxford so i can come to oyu to get it done in the morning please help! im a girl and crap with these sorts or things! go on say it! typical girl!Calling all car mechanics! in oxford?
I'd do it for ya... but I'm on the other side of the planet... Sorry!



- Good Luck!