Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anyone knows a website I can get step by step instructions on how to change brake pads?

The vehicle in question is a 2002 Ford taurus, 2 wheel disk brakes, I got the pads, want to make sure I don't hurt the ABS sensor.Anyone knows a website I can get step by step instructions on how to change brake pads?
Yes, go to the following site:



http://www.howstuffworks.comAnyone knows a website I can get step by step instructions on how to change brake pads?
autozone.comAnyone knows a website I can get step by step instructions on how to change brake pads?
Brake pads are fairly easy to install. Your best bet, if you're doing it yourself, would be to spend $15 and buy a Haynes or Chilton manual for your car. It will have brake installation and tons more info on repairs.Anyone knows a website I can get step by step instructions on how to change brake pads?
mabe www.ehow.com
  • shampoo for colored hair
  • sexy hair
  •