Saturday, November 20, 2010

I have a 1970s Datsun 120Y and I'd like to change the front-wheel drum brakes to disk brakes to have more stop?

I'd specially would like to know how to change the brakes without having to do extravagant transformation work in other words doing it myself if possible!I have a 1970s Datsun 120Y and I%26039;d like to change the front-wheel drum brakes to disk brakes to have more stop?
you will need backing plates spindles rotors calipers find a junk yard that has a vehicle with parts that fit would be best bet it would be quite an under taking why not just replaceall components on existing system ad adjust it properly would be sufficient as designedI have a 1970s Datsun 120Y and I%26039;d like to change the front-wheel drum brakes to disk brakes to have more stop?
lots of work, and to find a used datsun with these parts is only the start

do not advise
  • blond hair
  • hair brush
  •