Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the rear brake discs on a 2002 model Peugeot 307 2.0L XSi?

How do I change the rear brake discs on a 2002 model Peugeot 307 2.0L XSi?

Have never done it on this car before. Just looking for info or poss. problems that might crop up.

Is there a website which details step by step instructions, or can someone list it out for me please?

By request of my mate here at work, who is looking over my shoulder, and plans to do his this weekend.

I hate french cars, but hey.... Someone's got to own them!How do I change the rear brake discs on a 2002 model Peugeot 307 2.0L XSi?
you will need a tool to wind back the piston in the caliperHow do I change the rear brake discs on a 2002 model Peugeot 307 2.0L XSi?
IT'S THE SAME AS ANY OTHER CAR

ARE THEY DRUM OR DISC

IF YOU ARE THAT UNSURE TAKE IT TO A GARAGE AS HAVING DEFECTIVE BRAKE ARE DANGEROUS